Why Choose Jetpack America?
- Over 25,000 customer flights since opening in 2011 (we fly more in a month than many operators fly in a year)
- Over 100 Certified Flight Instructors trained around the world (chances are, if you fly with someone else, their instructors were trained by us)
- We have flown people from all walks of life (ages 5 to 85, non-swimmers, amputees, hearing-impaired, paraplegics, etc.)
- All Certified Flight Instructors must complete a rigorous training program ensuring they can handle any and all situations on the water
- All staff are CPR and First-Aid certified
- Featured: Wall Street Journal, CNN Money, Los Angeles Times, Inside Edition, Discovery Channel, Entertainment Tonight, Nightline, etc.
- Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- Hundreds of 5-star ratings on Trip Advisor and Yelp
- City of Newport Beach Proclamation in recognition of World Record Jetpack Flight (2012)
- Best of Los Angeles (2015)
- Best of San Diego (2013)
- Best of Las Vegas/Pahrump, NV (2015)
- We pride ourselves on being a positive part of the community, donating flights to local charities for auctions and organizing fundraisers
- Wounded Warriors: Giving injured vets a chance to fly for free
- Toys for Tots: Offering free flights for people donating gifts at Christmas
- Make-a-Wish Foundation: Jetpack demonstrations for Christmas boat cruise in Newport Harbor
- Susan G. Komen: Donating proceeds from flights and videos at Nevada grand opening event
- Customers with disabilities are given their first flights free
- Our “First Flight” guarantee ensures you’ll fly on your first lesson or we’ll give you another flight for free!
- We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee with everything we offer: flights, videos, photos, apparel, etc.
- You have absolutely no risk when you fly with Jetpack America, so you can book with confidence