America loves calling Newport Beach home. There are so many fun things to do in Newport Beach whether you are just visiting, going out with the family,
on a date, or looking for some serious adventure! Our city really has all these things to enjoy!
For the Tourist
Just visiting Newport Beach on your vacation? Here are some fun activities for the out-of-towners!
- Choose from a number of cruises in Newport Harbor – Cruise Newport Harbor to enjoy all the finest points of the harbor and city.
- Balboa Island Ferry – Take the ferry that travels between Balboa Island and Balboa
Peninsula to get to a number of other attractions!
- Whale Watching – Perhaps you’re from a part of the country without much water. This is a great chance
to get out and see some of the most breathtaking creatures in nature!
- Orange County Museum of Art
- Visit Newport Beach in STYLE and enjoy the amenities of the Balboa Bay Resort.
Prime accommodations close to all the attractions of the city!
For the Family
If you are looking for family fun in Newport Beach, there
is a lot to keep family members of all ages happy and entertained!
- Duffy Boat Scavenger Hunt – Use your smartphone to find points of interest in Newport Beach while cruising around Newport Harbor.
- Balboa Fun Zone – Enjoy Newport with some family fun, great dining, and an amazing Ferris Wheel!
- Great Food! – Dining choices within walking distance of the Balboa Fun Zone Ferris
- ExplorOcean – Exhibits for the whole family to learn about a variety of sea creatures!
- Shopping at Fashion Island!
Great for Dates!
We all know that a great date isn’t just about where you go or what you do, but it’s who you’re with. Make your date memorable with these great date
ideas Newport Beach has to offer.
- Take a relaxing stroll on Balboa Island. You can enjoy shopping and dining there as well.
- Be sure to enjoy a famous Balboa Bar – made to order with your choice of toppings.
- Take a romantic gondola ride through the canals of Newport Harbor.
- Take in the gorgeous Newport Beach sunset from Lookout Point in Corona del Mar or Castaways Park in the Back Bay.
- Enjoy “Movies on the Beach” at Newport Dunes Waterfront Resort & Marina after the sun goes down.
For the Weekender
For the Newport Beach locals in surrounding Orange County cities, there is always an opportunity to head to Newport for the weekend to enjoy some
- Love Hiking? Check out the trails in El Moro, the Back Bay, or Crystal Cove State Park.
- Take a bike ride. You can rent a bike and ride along one of the boardwalks in Newport Beach.
- Enjoy a great game of golf at The Pelican Hill Golf Club.
- Go Kayak fishing!
- Visit the Newport Dunes Waterpark for some active watersports fun!
For the ADVENTURER
You may feel like romantic strolls have their place, but you’re really looking for an adventure in Newport Beach. Check out one of these great activities!
- Sea Doo and Stand Up Paddleboard (SUP) Rentals! – Did someone say Newport Beach watersports?!
Have a nice adventurous cruise on the water with a Sea Doo or SUP!
- Surfing! – Like to surf, skimboard, body board, or body surf?
Newport Beach is home to The Wedge; a prime spot off Balboa Peninsula to enjoy one of the most classic watersports!
- Flying a Water Jetpack! – Newport Beach is also home
to Jetpack America! We are ready to help you have an adrenaline pumping adventure over the water!
So whether you are a SoCal native or just visiting, we would love to meet you in our fine city. If you need more information about things to do in
Newport Beach feel free to call us or visit the official Visit Newport Beach website.