Jetpack & Jetboard Flights
Our 20 Minute and 30 Minute Flight Packages allow you to learn the skills on the hydroflight device of your choice, the jetpack OR the jetboard.
- Co-pilots fly with their instructor and learn the fundamentals of jetpack flight.
- The co-pilots can fly up to 20 feet in the air with their instructor
- With your instructor you can walk on water, do donut turns, spin like a helicopter, dive like a dolphin and even get to control the jetpack while the instructor provides assistance!
What's Included in Jetpack and Jetboard Flight Packages:
- Jetpack/Jetboard Training video to give you an overview of the water jetpack and jetboard technology and flight fundamentals
- Overview of all safety procedures (our staff-to-pilot ratio and extensive training ensures a safe and fun experience for all participants)
- 10 to 60 minutes of flying time (based on selected flight package)
- Your flight time begins as you strap-in to the Jetboard or Jetpack. There is also a 1 minute “swim test” that is required before flying the Jetpack. This set-up time is vital to you becoming a proficient hydroflight pilot and can take up about 3 to 7 minutes of your flight time on your first flight.
- Remote throttle control by the instructor
- Guests are encouraged to come watch – please refer to our Location Maps for best viewing spots
- Life vest is provided to all participants at no charge
- Wetsuits available to rent for $5
- High-Definition photo and video package available for purchase
- Jetpack America t-shirts and hats