Why choose Jetpack America for your jetpack or jetboard flight experience? To put it simply...because we are the best in the business and we guarantee it! You can fly for less, but is it worth taking a chance on your safety and fun?
- Over 25,000 customer flights since opening in 2011 (we fly more in a month than many operators fly in a year)
- Over 100 Certified Flight Instructors trained around the world (chances are, if you fly with someone else, their instructors were trained by us)
- Our flight packages are proven to get you flying quickly, utilizing in-house pre-flight instructional videos, in-office training equipment and walkie-talkie helmet communication, so you spend your flight time actually flying
- We have flown people from all walks of life (ages 5 to 85, non-swimmers, amputees, hearing-impaired, paraplegics, etc.)
- The world vacations where we work and play
- San Diego: Our exclusive location at the Mission Bay Sportcenter is the epicenter of watersports in California
- Las Vegas: Our private 4.5-acre freshwater lake was designed and built specifically for jetpack flight lessons
- Our state-of-the-art training process includes pre-flight training video, in-office instruction in our training pack and constant communication during your flight via our walkie-talkie helmet system
- 3-to-1 staff-to-customer ratios ensure we are always ready to assist at any point before, during or after your flight
- All Certified Flight Instructors must complete a rigorous training program ensuring they can handle any and all situations on the water
- All staff are CPR and First-Aid certified
- Featured: Wall Street Journal, CNN Money, Los Angeles Times, Inside Edition, Discovery Channel, Entertainment Tonight, Nightline, etc.
- Trip Advisor Certificate of Excellence (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015)
- Hundreds of 5-star ratings on Trip Advisor and Yelp
- City of Newport Beach Proclamation in recognition of World Record Jetpack Flight (2012)
- Best of Los Angeles (2015)
- Best of San Diego (2013)
- Best of Las Vegas/Pahrump, NV (2015)
- We pride ourselves on being a positive part of the community, donating flights to local charities for auctions and organizing fundraisers
- Wounded Warriors: Giving injured vets a chance to fly for free
- Toys for Tots: Offering free flights for people donating gifts at Christmas
- Make-a-Wish Foundation: Jetpack demonstrations for Christmas boat cruise in Newport Harbor
- Susan G. Komen: Donating proceeds from flights and videos at Nevada grand opening event
- Customers with disabilities are given their first flights free
- Our "First Flight" guarantee ensures you'll fly on your first lesson or we'll give you another flight for free!
- We have a 100% satisfaction guarantee with everything we offer: flights, videos, photos, apparel, etc.
- You have absolutely no risk when you fly with Jetpack America, so you can book with confidence
SO WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR...BOOK YOUR FLIGHT NOW!
WHY CHOOSE JETPACK AMERICA?
TRIP ADVISOR - Don't just take our word for it...check out all of our 5-Star customer reviews!
No events found.